In need of new matting for your dojo, but struggling to raise the cash?! Why not think of leasing?
Leasing is a useful tool for businesses looking to acquire new assets, spreading the cost over regular, fixed repayments over an agreed term – usually between three to five years.
- Leasing facilities for as little as £1000
- Decisions returned in as little as two hours
- Afford the best quality now, regardless of budget
- Helps protect your cash flow
- Budget accurately around fixed monthly/quartley repayments
- Ownership options available at the end of the term
- The facility will not affect any existing lines of credit
Leasing is a great way to acquire new assets for your business and can be very tax-efficient.
One company that might be able to help is Johnson Reed Limited. Please contact Johnson Reed Limited for a formal quotation on the contact details provided below, or visit their website;
Telephone number: 0161 429 6949