Get the best equipment. Just lease it.
In need of new matting for your dojo, but struggling to raise the cash?! Why not think of leasing?
- A useful tool for businesses looking to acquire new assets
- Spreading the cost over regular, fixed repayments over an agreed term
- Usually between three to five years
Why lease your fitness equipment with Johnson Reed?
- Increase your profitability – maintain your working capital and put it to use in other more profitable ways
- Help your cash flow – get new equipment now without affecting your cash reserves
- Afford the best quality – have the very latest equipment
- Pay as you use – spread the cost across the working life of your equipment (i.e. over three to five years)
- Tax allowable – rentals are fully tax-deductible
- Upgrade equipment – simply upgrade equipment or extend its current usage
- Plan your budgets – FD’s love to know repayments are fixed
- Simple direct debit – one rental can include all equipment and additional costs i.e. installation and training
- Keep your credit lines intact – leasing doesn’t affect any of your existing credit lines
- Flexible buyout – easy end of term buyout
Get in touch with James at Johnson Reed for a tailored quote
Call: 0161 429 6949