Promat 40mm Jigsaw Mat Features
The Promat 40mm Jigsaw Mats have a Tatami Finish.
They are manufactured using solid EVA material. The mats are incredibly durable, light weight and cost effective.
These versatile, interlocking jigsaw mats feature a reversible embossed pattern, with a different colour on each side.
Our range of 40mm jigsaw mats are an essential piece of equipment for all Martial Arts! So get yours today!
40mm jigsaw mats are designed for the users comfort and safety in mind. These thick mats are suited to high impact martial arts such as those which involve throws and takedowns. These mats are great for Judo, Taekwondo, Kick Boxing, BJJ, Ju-Jitsu, grappling, Muay Thai, Sambo, Wrestling and many more martial arts.
The mats are also suitable for all multipurpose and dedicated venues. Thanks to the interlocking set-up of the jigsaw mats, it allows the user to easily increase and reduce the floor space depending on the specific activity. The jigsaw mats can also be easily stacked and stored when not in use. The size of the mat tiles also allows them to be transported easier by car or van if needed.
Finally, we are proud to have supplied mats for many reputable venues and events across the UK. Shows and events include the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
We boast a large amount of stock which allows us to deliver your mats within days of your order.
Our prices are extremely competitive and so you find better prices please come back to us and let us know!
To see our full range of Jigsaw Mats, please click here.
If you are creating a matting space for a DOJO have a look at our Wall Pads to ensure maximum safety!
- Ammonia free and non-toxic CE approved fire and toxicity tests
- Compliance with European Standard – EN71 Part 1:1998
- Passed Mechanical and Physical Properties – EN71 Part 2:1993
- Passed Flammability of Toys – EN71 Part 2
- Passed Migration of Certain Elements – EN71 Part 3
- Passed BS EN177:2008 Critical Fall Height CFH 1.7m (40mm thick)
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 Standards
- Density: 120kg/m3, Hardness: 41-45 degrees shore C